We are seeking an assistant project manager to implement a host of events that explore how new media can increase positive awareness of religious freedom for a New Malaysia.
In particular, the assistant project manager will be working alongside the general manager to organise a social media festival, several seminars, citizens’ journalism trainings and board gaming sessions within the one year contracted period.
He or she is expected to:
- Devise strategies for efficient project execution.
- Execute project activities, including substantive tasks as well as financial management.
- Design a marketing campaign to ensure widespread public reception and participation.
- Update other team members on project progress.
- Organise and attend relevant meetings with stakeholders.
- Ensure that events are well promoted on social media.
- Represent the project at relevant meetings.
- Meticulous administrative record-keeping.
- A bachelor’s degree or substantial experience in expected deliverables.
- Good communication skills.
- Written and spoken proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Salary: MYR 3500 per month.
Duration: 15th November 2019 to 15th November 2020.
Schedule: Flexible and subject to key
performance indicator and project deliverables.
Location: Greater KL / PJ area