- The first Western structure in Brickfields.
- Methodist comes from the word “method” as the founder, John Wesley, is very methodical in his approach to scriptures and Christian living.
- The non-profit kindergarten in this church is not only the cheapest but the oldest kindergarten in Brickfields!
- The best time to observe their prayers is on Sundays, 8:00am – 1:30pm
- Their Sunday services are available in: Indonesian & Nepalese, Telugu, Tamil, English.
- Free services, open to all: Alcoholics Anonymous: Mondays – Fridays CODA (Codependence Counselling): Wednesdays Redeeming Roses (helps victims of human trafficking): Thursdays AL-ANON (support for families of alcoholics): Thursdays
- Do you know? Although it is a Tamil church, devotees from various ethnicities attend this church.
- 197, Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields Opening hours: 9am – 5pm Tel: 03-2274 1299